Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update from ME



Hi everyone, I just finished the taxes and I am so happy. I have a little more time to do other things so here is an update for you.

I have posted a picture of some of the Funky Flowers that I have displayed at the shop. I have another idea of taking them and making a cross stitched border around the edges of each one and stitching all the horizontals together and then stitching all of the verticals together, like I did for the Bee Ornament that I have hanging in the shop. You see I will not have room to hang 24 separate framed Funky Flowers but I still need to stitch each one separately for their release so this is my alternative. I am still working on my Funky Flowers all stitched as one huge piece on the 18ct Aida cloth. UGH!!. i love it!! With the new release of Hannah I will have directions to make them into wool eye glass cases or scissor cases to hang around your neck.

Have a good week

donna

No comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Total Pageviews

Just Me

Just Me
Welcome to our blog. We are a diverse group of stitchers that love flowers and would love to have our own gardens all year long. If you would like to join us please email me at stitchbythebay@hotmail.com/ Thank you