Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hi Everyone

I just discovered this blog and the wonderful layouts for the Funky Flowers. I have one flower at the moment, but I'm going to the cross stitch store this weekend for the fabric and I'll pick up more then.

Like Christine, I'd love to do my garden on black, but I, too, have problems seeing the threads. So a shade of white it will be!

I plan on stitching all 24 flowers on 28 count over 2. I detest outlining but in a situation like this it's really worth the effort. I'll think positive thoughts and maybe stitch a flower, outline some boxes, stitch a flower, outline some more boxes, etc. :)

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Total Pageviews

Just Me

Just Me
Welcome to our blog. We are a diverse group of stitchers that love flowers and would love to have our own gardens all year long. If you would like to join us please email me at stitchbythebay@hotmail.com/ Thank you