Thursday, September 29, 2011

Funky Flower Sisters Laura & Jennifer

Funky Flower sisters Laura & Jennifer are out. I had an idea the other day of what it would look like if you did all 24 Funky Flowers over 1 linen thread on 28ct with the continental stitch and filled in each of the backgrounds with a differnt over dyed floss. OH SOOO COOL It would be so bright and cheery or you could color coordinate it with just one color sceme for the background  but different shades. I wish I had time!!!!!
Well just telling you that I am still out here but I need to stitch more of my whole 24 piece. Or I might change it????
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Total Pageviews

Just Me

Just Me
Welcome to our blog. We are a diverse group of stitchers that love flowers and would love to have our own gardens all year long. If you would like to join us please email me at stitchbythebay@hotmail.com/ Thank you