Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Garden

Hi everyone..I'm a newbie. I just wanted to say I have sectioned my Funky Flower Garden into 24 sections. I started on black evenweave but kept having to frog because I had so much trouble seeing the holes through the black fabric. So, I ended up using plain old 14 count white aida. Nothing fancy but will work. I have one of the 4 leafy parts of the border done & part of Annabelle stitched.
I'll be taking a picture on Friday sometime & I'll try to figure out how to post it here.
I'm so excited to finally start this project!
Christine

1 comment:



Followers

Total Pageviews

Just Me

Just Me
Welcome to our blog. We are a diverse group of stitchers that love flowers and would love to have our own gardens all year long. If you would like to join us please email me at stitchbythebay@hotmail.com/ Thank you