Monday, August 9, 2010

My Garden Is Blooming

The first flower of my garden, Annabelle, is now blooming! Donna, these flowers are so fun to stitch. Their unique design, and wonderful colors, are so me. I'm planting my Funky Flowers on 30 count Alabaster linen by R&R, and I'm sowing them with the recommended DMC threads.

The French Knots were just the right amount of specialty stitches. I have my second pattern and can't wait to start gathering the threads.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's gardens! Happy planting!

1 comment:



Followers

Total Pageviews

Just Me

Just Me
Welcome to our blog. We are a diverse group of stitchers that love flowers and would love to have our own gardens all year long. If you would like to join us please email me at stitchbythebay@hotmail.com/ Thank you