Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another Hi

If you are interested please email me (stitchbythebay@hotmail.com) and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please give me at least a couple of days. I am still in the process of making the plans for the gardens into PDF format.
We can have one hundred stitchers in this blog that can post as authors. I am asking that you post to this blog at least once every 2 weeks to keep us up to date and make friends along the way. I will be adding your blog on the sidebar so other people can visit you and you can visit them. I can also email to you a few of the garden plans as soon as they are complete along with fabric requirements. This is all the info I have for this evening. I will post more as it becomes available.
Have a great night and I hope to hear from you
donna

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour,
    je suis très intéressée par cette magnifique broderie. Comment faire pour obtenir la grille? J'aimerais beaucoup la broder, elle est si belle!

    ReplyDelete



Followers

Total Pageviews

Just Me

Just Me
Welcome to our blog. We are a diverse group of stitchers that love flowers and would love to have our own gardens all year long. If you would like to join us please email me at stitchbythebay@hotmail.com/ Thank you